DeFi or decentralized finance is one of the hottest new areas of today’s marketplace and a smart area for small to medium business owners to focus.
We’ve wrote about creating a crypto trading platform and asset tokenization, both of which can generate capital for your business
in a short amount of time.
Now, we’ll look at financial transactions.
As the name suggests, decentralized finance or DeFi should be most profitable and efficient for the financial sector of the market.
Decentralization and digitalization can manage financial transactions more effectively than human beings can.
This is, in fact, the reason behind the evolution of blockchain technology.
It’s more secure and more transparent than the traditional third-party financial system.
DeFi also allows you to reach people who otherwise cannot make use of the traditional banking and trading systems due to lack of a physical identification card.
These customers can trade physical assets like cash for safer digital cryptocurrency and do business with you in the digital world.
You can offer financial benefits like loans, trading, and even savings.
Here are some of the top small business crypto lending platforms you can research:
1. Hodlnaut: this is a platform that provides financial services for individual investors where they earn interest on their cryptocurrencies by lending to institutions.
Just deposit your crypto assets into a Hodlnaut Interest Account and earn favorable interest rates.
2. Celsius Network: this platform advertises itself as the modern way to manage assets. “Digital currency should be assessable to all, with
meaningful rewards and real flexibility—to secure a loan, send to friends, and build wealth.”
3. PointPay: this is the first blockchain-based bank in the world.
They offer daily interest and military-grade encryption to store private keys.
Cold storage holds the user’s funds and you can confirm operations through 2FA protection.
4. Crypto.com: this is a pioneering payment and cryptocurrency platform.
You can buy crypto at true cost and buy 55+ cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, Ethereal, Ripple, and Litecoin with a credit card through their mobile app. They even offer a Visa card.
5. Voyager: this platform claims to offer “best execution, data, wallet, and custody services” through an institutional-grade open architecture platform.